· In-person Worship Service starts July 5th 9am in the Sanctuary in a pre-designated pews, designed for 6’ social distancing.
· Please do not attend church if you show any signs of sickness, fever, loss of taste or smell, trouble breathing or cough due to sickness.
· RSVP to email@example.com OR call 973-347-5142. We will have to cap the attendees at 38 ppl. to adhere to 25% capacity per Stage 2 occupancy rules.
· Face masks to be worn at ALL TIMES during service, entering & exiting.
· You will find a Sanitation Station upon entering with hand sanitizer, masks & cleaning products for your personal use. We encourage the wiping down of chairs upon exiting. Thank you.
· Our church insurance does not cover Virus or Pandemic. The attendance list will act as a waiver, that states your understanding of the risks and that the church cannot be held liable.
· and taking attendance for Contact Tracing purposes. This information is only shared with the Health Dept, should someone report contracting Covid-19.
· Bathrooms will be open, but we encourage you to use them sparingly. Cleaning products will be in each bathroom.
· Outside Groups, Meetings and Daycare remain closed at this time until re-consideration at Stage 3
· Communion will not be observed at this time until we have a plan of action for a safe and meaningful Communion. We may ask you to partake of your own Communion at home after service or to bring your own.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION IN ADHERING TO CDC AND NEWTON PRESBYTERY GUIDELINES IN THE GROUP EFFORT TO STAY HEALTHY. PLEASE REPORT TO THE CHURCH OFFICE IF YOU HAVE ATTENDED SERVICE IN PERSON AND THEN BEEN TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19. Thank you & God Bless.
IMPORTANT CHURCH ANNOUNCMENTS:
-> YouTube link for Online Church Services available in Sunday Service Tab
-> In Person Worship Services and any gatherings are cancelled until further notice.
-> Carol Barry was nice enough to make face masks that are comfortable and machine washable, if anyone would like one please contact Carol.
-> Please check Church Phone & Website every week for updates on re-opening. http://www.fpcstanhope.org/
-> Please continue On-Line Giving – Go to the Tab on our Website http://www.fpcstanhope.org/ Or MAIL IN Pledges.
-> GIVING is greatly needed at this time to pay for on-going expenses. We do not want to make any tough decisions to furlough church employees. PLEASE CONTINUE in your generous spirit.
-> Jim Gardner, of the Food Pantry, needs to hear from those who need food and help. We are here for you or someone you know who needs help. Contact Church Office.
If you have a pastoral emergency, leave a message at the church office (973.347.5142) and call Sue Pedersen, the moderator of the deacons (201.321.9209).
Other announcements -- of on-going ministry and mission:
Our website fpcstanhope.org has current church information on the life of the church. On-line giving is available – click the tab on the left and follow the directions to a secure website managed by the Presbyterian Foundation.
If you have a prayer request for the prayer chain, then contact Barbara Frank – 973.398.3154 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The flowers on Sunday morning are now $15.00 / one arrangement or $25.00 / two arrangements. Please sign up on the flower calendar and fill out a form on the vestibule table. Questions? Call the church office, 973.347.5142
We have on-location, in the back of our parking lot, a clothing drop-off shed. Always open, they will take clothing, shoes, blankets, belts, sheets and stuffed animals but not rags or pillows or household goods. Proceeds help the church!
We go to Manna House on the third and fourth Mondays to help serve the homeless and hungry in the Newton area. If you can help, contact our coordinator, Barbara Noffke, at 908.876.3268 and her email is email@example.com.
PW is knitting blankets for those in need. Contact Carol Barry for guidelines about participating. Knitting or crocheting is required. Carol’s contact info is 973.347.4551 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you buy gift cards from Great Lakes Scrip Program, the church earns money from each card you purchase. The amount you buy is the amount you get to spend. You may buy cards for prominent retailers by writing a check to the church and giving it to Cris Bream or by signing up at www.shopwithscrip.com Our church’s code is FC1C2471398L8